No sweat! Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions my clients have. Consider this your boudoir FAQ! If you have further questions, reach out to me here and we’ll talk through it! From the word “go”, you’ll be pampered by our professional hair and makeup artists and by Katie herself. This is more than a photo session; this is an entire experience!
Q: What should I bring to my shoot?
- Please bring 3-4 of your favorite lingerie pieces. One piece sets (ie: teddies, slips, bodysuits), two piece sets, a pair of heels, and a nude thong should you choose to utilize our extensive client closet. We also have angel wings available for you to rock!
- Bring water and a snack! Our time together, from primping to the end, lasts about 3 hours
- Please refrain from wearing pasties that show through your outfits. If you’d like recommendations on which pasties to purchase, let Katie know
Q: What happens on the day of my shoot?
- Arrive at the studio with a clean face and dry hair. We will start the glam right away!
- After hair and makeup, we will go over your outfits! You’ll get your hands on our beautiful pieces in our client closet. The client closet has outfits ranging from bralettes, two piece sets, one piece sets, gowns and robes in sizes 0-20 (we’re constantly adding more pieces and sizes so please ask us if you’re curious). Angel wings are available for you to shoot with for another gorgeous look!
- Katie will coach you through posing that best emphasizes your natural beauty
- If there are any blemishes, scars, acne spots, etc. that you would like retouched, do not be afraid to ask; but please note that I will not perform any post-production body modifications other than blemish/scar/acne removal. You are beautiful the way you are. #yawi
Q: What happens after my shoot?
- Your images will be ready for you to view and order products within 2 weeks. If you’d like Katie to jump your gallery to first in line, there is a $200 rush fee.
- Products and digital image downloads are purchased separately from the $400 session fee. You may inquire about collection (aka package) options before you book, at the time of your photo session, or after you receive your proofing gallery. Artwork collections begin at $800.